NEXX high quality helmets are made with the most advanced European technology. The helmets are produced for the protection of motorcyclists and designed for motorcycle riding only.
All NEXX helmets are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for two years.
The NEXX 2-year warranty guarantees the initial purchaser that a defective product will be replaced or repaired at no charge. Except were circumstances are beyond the manufacturers control such as normal wear and tear, or damage incurred through accident or abuse. For correct care, maintenance and for your safety, NEXX Helmets strongly advise you to always read the product manual very carefully before wearing your helmet and keep it in a safe place.
Warranty Policies & Procedures
All warranty claims must be made to the Helmet World distributor or dealer who sold the helmet.
For a warranty claim to be considered, the purchaser must notify the dealer of the problem which has arisen, and return the helmet that is the subject of the claim, together with the proof of purchase/original receipt.
All warranty returns must be shipped prepaid to Helmet World.
Upon receipt and inspection of a reported problem, Helmet World will either repair or replace the NEXX Helmet or part(s) and return the item(s) to the address indicated at the top of the form, unless otherwise instructed.
Should a NEXX helmet be required to be replaced under warranty, Helmet World reserves the right to carry out work within the terms of the warranty using replacement parts from the most recent version compatible of equal or greater value.
Helmet World cannot be held liable with regard to the product in the following cases:
- Impact damage from a fall or accident.
- Paint chipping or plastic damage/cracking due to impacts from road debris or impact with the ground or solid object while being worn, carried or transported.
- Damage or wear of the interior liner as the result of normal use and/or abuse.
- Modification and/or installation of non NEXX accessories or parts. (glue, adhesives, paint, screws, etc).
- Improper fit; It is the responsibility of the wearer to obtain a proper fit at the time of purchase and any fit problem must be addressed to the selling retailer within 3 business days of the purchase, but must be returned in "as new" condition with all parts and accessories provided with the helmet.
- Use of or contact with: harmful chemical products (including methylated spirits on the visor treatments), or an intense heat source.
- Inappropriate use: abnormal conditions (e.g. underwater), lack of maintenance or care.
- Ageing due to normal wear of the inner fabrics or foams, the appearance of the external parts, or the visor (scratches, marks, etc).